About this Blog
Has your child (or have you yourself) started piano lessons and you're feeling overwhelmed with all the questions you are confronted with?
● Do you need help with the decision about whether to get an acoustic or an electric piano?
● Not sure what the best age is to begin lessons?
● Looking for some tips regarding performance anxieties?
People this blog could be helpful for are
1. Parents who would like to find out more about how to help their children keep up their interest in playing the piano.
2. Adults who started piano lessons and are looking for support and advice.
3. Anyone who loves the piano and is interested in music and education.
Piano teaching has been my work and passion for the past 30 years (and before you start calculating my age please do remember I started VERY early!).
More than half of this time was at an International School in Switzerland with students from a wide range of countries, cultures and ages.
Many people tell me they have either always wanted to play the piano and never had a chance to, or played the piano for a couple of years as kids and unfortunately quit.
This blog aims at making people comfortable with the idea of them or their children playing this wonderful instrument.